New project: Mechasphere

[Audio Version]

I suppose I should have announced that I have a new project called "Mechasphere" on my AI site. It's largely an extension of the "Physical World" project, but the software is greatly updated. I suppose it can be said to finally be an end-user-friendly application.

The main reason I hadn't announced it earlier is that I didn't consider the site to be done. But I suppose it's moot, now, because I don't think I'm going to continue it as it is. I'm developing a second version of Mechasphere now from scratch in hopes of improving on a lot of the techniques and interfaces I have now as a result of the slow evolution of the product. Iterative development is a good way to clean up past mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coherence and ambiguities in problem solving

Neural network in C# with multicore parallelization / MNIST digits demo

Discovering English syntax